Shop by Category
All of our seeds are
"My microgreen seed
order came very promptly and everything was perfect. They are growing
wonderfully, even better than expected! I am already getting ready to put in my
next order. Thanks so much."
|Hydroponic Microgreens Starter KitThe perfect way to get started growing microgreens indoors or outside! Countertop gardening at its best. Soilless approach for no mess. Complete kit includes: trays, growing pads, seeds, instructions & more. Healthy, delicious and fun.|
Deluxe Microgreens Starter Kit
This deluxe microgreens growing kit has a larger selection of seeds and supplies to grow microgreens both hydroponically and in soil. If you are ready to dive into growing seeds that do best in soil and hydroponics, this is the ideal way to get started.
The Deluxe Microgreens Growing Kit
The deluxe microgreens kit includes supplies and instructions to grow microgreens both hydroponically and in soil. Some seeds are easier to grow hydroponically (broccoli, cabbage, kohlrabi, kale, mustard, etc…) while other seeds will do much better in soil (sunflower, pea, cilantro, etc…). This microgreens kit includes everything you need to get started with both approaches. It allows you to enjoy the broadest selection of flavors and colors. You will be harvesting your own delicious and nutritious microgreens in ten days. Your family and friends will enjoy this colorful, healthy and delicious new live food alternative.Microgreens can be grown (both the soil based and hydroponic approaches) on any kitchen countertop, indoors or out.
Each Deluxe Microgreens Kit Includes:
- 10 - 21”x10” Growing Trays – These re-usable trays double as both growing tray and black-out dome. Our growing approach doesn’t require drain holes in the trays, so no water concerns for countertop gardening. Enough trays to run 5 crops at once. You can easily section your trays and run multiple varieties at once.
- 10 – 21”x10” Hydroponic Grow Pads – These Sure to Grow™ pads fit perfectly in the growing trays and are the best way we have found to grow microgreens. Enough to grow 9 trays worth of microgreens. Extra grow pads are available.
- 2 - 5 Quart Bags of Soil - Compostable . Enough to grow 6 trays worth of microgreens. Extra soil is available.
- pH Test Strip Kit – Microgreens are sensitive to the pH of your water. This pH Testing Kit will easily walk you through the process of testing the pH of your water, and adjusting it (if necessary) using household products like lemon juice.
- Spray Bottle – For the first 4 days, your germinating chia should be misted. This spray bottle is the perfect tool.
- Assortment of Hydroponic Microgreens Seeds – Enough microgreens seedsin reseal bags up to two dozen plantings!
- Basic Salad Mix – 8 Oz. (two 4 Oz. Bags) – The perfect blend of microgreens seeds: Broccoli, Kale, Purple Vienna Kohlrabi, Arugula, Red Acre Cabbage & Cauliflower.
- Spicy Sprouting Mix – 4 Oz. Bag – Same as the basic salad mix, but with some added southern giant mustard for additional color and spice.
- Sango Radish – 4 Oz. Bag – Sharp tasting and a stunning, deep purple in color. A great addition to any microgreen salad. Add to traditional salads instead of sliced radish for an exciting change.
- Red Acre Cabbage – 4 Oz. Bag – One of our favorites. Great tasting, colorful and easy to grow.
- Purple Vienna Kohlrabi – Another favorite for its color, taste and reliability. Note: Purple Vienna Kohlrabi out of stock due to season, substitutions will apply.
- TatSoi – A very easy to grow crop with a mild, fr1esh taste.
- Basil – Micro basil is perfect in salads, Italian sauces, in pesto and anywhere you would use regular basil.
- Assortment of Soil Based Microgreens Seeds – Enough microgreens seedsin reseal bags for 8 trays of greens!
- Sunflower – 36 Oz. (four 9 Oz. Pre-measured Bags) – Our all-time favorite microgreen. Crunchy, nutty and a perfect base for any microgreens salad.
- Buckwheat – 12 Oz. Pre-measured Bag – A tangy, exciting new taste. Excellent when mixed with sunflower.
- Dun Pea – 9 Oz. Bag – Another of our favorites! Fresh, sweet and crunchy.
- Cilantro – 4 Oz. Bag – Fresh cilantro for salads, seasonings and salsa. Imagine never paying grocery store prices for fresh cilantro again.
- Detroit Red Beet – 4 Oz. Bag - Another soil-loving microgreen. One of the most colorful microgreens you can find. A great choice as a garnish and to enliven any microgreens salad.
- Laminated Growing Instructions –Comprehensive, step-by-step growing instructions. Don’t have a green thumb? Don’t worry!
TIP: Our favorite microgreen, sunflower (a soil based crop), is crunchy and delicious and makes an outstanding base for any microgreens salad. Experiment with adding other microgreens to sunflower for amazing salad unlike any you have ever tasted.