The Hydroponic Chia Microgreens Growing Kit
Looking for the intense nutritional value of chia microgreens? This chia microgreens kit includes everything you need to get started growing healthy chia microgreens. You will be harvesting your own delicious and nutritious microgreens in ten days. Chia microgreens are known for being high in vitamin A, B, C & E, omega fatty acids, minerals, chlorophyll, amino acids and protein.
This kit is a hydroponic kit, which is soil free and minimal mess. Chia Microgreens can be grown on any kitchen countertop, indoors or out. While the seeds in this kit can be grown in soil, we prefer the hydroponic approach for its clean and reliable results.
Each Chia Microgreens Kit Includes:
- 4 - 21”x10” Growing Trays – These re-usable trays double as both growing tray and black-out dome. Our hydroponic approach doesn’t require drain holes in the trays, so no water concerns for countertop gardening. Enough trays to run 3 crops at once.
- 6 – 21”x10” Hydroponic Grow Pads – These Sure to Grow™ pads fit perfectly in the growing trays and are the best way we have found to grow microgreens. Enough to grow 9 trays worth of microgreens. Extra grow pads are available.
- pH Test Strip Kit – Microgreens are sensitive to the pH of your water. This pH Testing Kit will easily walk you through the process of testing the pH of your water, and adjusting it (if necessary) using household products like lemon juice.
- Spray Bottle – For the first 4 days, your germinating chia should be misted. This spray bottle is the perfect tool.
- 8 Oz of Chia Seeds – Enough chia microgreens seeds for 6 to 10 plantings! Chia is a mucilaginous seed, which means it develops a sticky jelly-like coating when wet. It needs to be misted to keep it damp, but is otherwise very easy to grow.
- Growing Instructions – Comprehensive, step-by-step growing instructions. Don’t have a green thumb? Don’t worry!
Overall Customer Rating of Reviews: