24 Watt Led Grow Panel - Microgreens Growing Light
Dual Spectrum (Red & Blue)
The LED grow light consumes up to 80% less energy than HPS & Metal Halide grow lights and emits virtually no heat. The panel covers 2.5 sq. ft used as a primary and up to 4.5 sq. ft. when used as secondary supplemental lighting. GlowPanels work great for seedlings & clones or to provide additional light to you garden. A favorite among wheatgrass & microgreen growers. The panel is a plug and play grow light - it works right out of the box. There are no ballasts or reflectors needed. Hanging kit included. 24 watts 120v, 1 year warranty.
- Wattage Power - 24w
- Dual Band: Red & Blue
- Color Ratio - Red & Blue 165:60
- Covers 2.5 sq. ft of grow area when hung 24" from plants
- Covers up to 4.5 sq. ft. of grow area when used as supplemental lighting hung 5' above plants
- Socket - 120 Voltage - US Standard
- Beam Angle - 180 Degree
- Dimensions - 12.20" x 12.20" x 2"
- Working Temp - 68 F. ~ 104 F.
- Working Time - 10-14 Hours / day
- Net Weight - Approx. 2 LBS
- Warranty - 1 years
LED Grow Light Benefits:
- Use for growing a few trays at a time.
- Up to 80% energy savings vs. Metal Halide & HPS grow lights
- Suitable for all stages of growth. Seed to Flower to Fruit
- Discreet - virtually no heat emitted
- 50,000+ hour lifecycle
- Green Product - No Harmful substances- Environmentally friendly)
- Proven results (view the image galleries throughout the site)
Q: Why are LED Grow Lights the best choice for Microgreens?
A: LED grow lights are the best choice for not only microgreens, but any type of plant for several reasons: They emit no heat, and consume a much less electricity than traditional grow lights. Most grow lights like T-5 and fluorescent lights emit white light which is much less efficient for growing plants. Plants reflect light in the yellow and green part of the spectrum and want to absorb the red and blue ends of the spectrum. LED lights are tuned to emit exactly the portions of the light spectrum that plants want. Our LED lights are suitable for all stages of a plant's growth. We have never found any light source (even sunlight) which gets our micros healthier and greener than LEDs.